I work with clients to create a financial security plan that addresses their concerns in four key areas: financial security at death, living benefits, liquidity and retirement. Their financial security plan will be tailored to their needs, risk tolerance and the goals they want to achieve.
The process I follow to create each financial security plan includes:
- Establishment of the client/advisor engagement agreement.
- Gaining a clear understanding of clients’ goals and dreams.
- Analyzing their situation and identifying gaps.
- Building a financial security plan to help them achieve their short- and long-term goals
- Presentation and implementation of the financial security plan.
- Reviewing their financial security plan regularly to help ensure it continues to meet their changing needs.