He believes helping clients achieve their goals takes careful planning. He believes you need a solid foundation to protect against the unexpected so that you can protect and grow your net worth regardless what life will throw in your way.
Once the unexpected life events have been covered, he believes his clients need to focus on things they can control like savings and growth opportunities.
He believes his clients need to have liquid assets for emergencies (accidents, storm damage, job loss etc.) or opportunities (new home, start a business, trip of a lifetime etc.).
He believes clients want to leave a legacy whether it is to family members, a charity or to both.
- Be better prepared to save more money
- Feel on track to retire when they want
- Feel better prepared to handle life’s unexpected financial emergencies.
- Will more likely take annual vacations
- Live the life they want
- Be able to splurge occasionally
- Feel on track with their financial affairs
- Build their wealth
- Save at twice the rate as someone without a financial plan.
- Be better prepared to leave a legacy and give back to their community.